RETREAT DATE: AUGUST 07, 2018
- Daily SIVANANDA Yoga classes.
- Daily meditation sessions.
- Discussion, Lecture & Theory Classes.
- Satsang ( chanting ) in the morning and evening.
- Language of Teaching : English
- Peace of Mind.
SCHEDULE DAY 01 TO DAY 11
- 06:00: Satang (Chanting) in the morning followed by meditation.
- 08:00: Tea break
- 08:30 -10:00: Pranayama Class
- 10:00 – 10:45 Breakfast
- 12:00 – 13:00 Discussion, Lecture & Theory Class.
- 13:30 – 14:15 lunch
- 16:00 -17:30: SIVANANDA Yoga class
- 18:00: Dinner
- 19:30-20:30: Satsang (Chanting) in the evening
- 21:00: Bed time
- Retreat End ( Departure for further destination’s)
The yoga sessions will be a balanced combination of poses and a sustained increase awareness of posture to another. Awareness and attention to our breathing are important aspects of the course. Classes are energetically balance, poses soothing and deep relaxation. Pranayama (science of breathing) Chanting & Mediation will be the focused part of the Retreat.
Pure vegetarian meals prepared with love. Delicious, healthy, simple and traditional, Using mainly local and organic ingredients. A diet helpful to concentration & meditation.
- Twin share accommodation (Camp).
- All meals.
- Daily Bed tea/Coffee/milk with biscuits.
- Afternoon squash.
- Afternoon Tea/coffee with Snacks
- Satsang + meditation, Pranayama, Hatha Yoga Class & Theory.
- Campus based soft adventure activities such as Low Rope Course, Hiking, Trekking and various campus mind games.
- International and domestic flights.
- Visa fee for India & airport taxes.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, fax services.
- All services which are not mentioned in the “Trip Inclusions”.
Please bring comfortable clothing for yoga, a yoga mat (there will also rent yoga mat), a small towel for yoga, an eye pillow (optional), warm clothes, a bathing suit, a robe, shoes or sandals, comfortable shoes.
For more information, ask your questions we will be happy to assist you.
Usage limits exceeded.